The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 01-19-2020, 07:11 PM

Your last photo iis prolly 3 years ago,,that is Josh Logan , was on season 5 of The Voice, and that is a bass Banjo they borrowed real quick ... interesting sound
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-19-2020, 07:19 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
RP:

Is he sure?? He may know more about the CF revolution than just about anyone on this forum, but you may have him on this one. But who knows, he's tricky.
I missed the contest sign-up sheet. I was just posting some pictures from the Rainsong Facebook page...
Old 01-19-2020, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I missed the contest sign-up sheet. I was just posting some pictures from the Rainsong Facebook page...
I realize that now sorry.... thought maybe they were missed labeled or didn’t have correct year.. I guess 8 million guitars and drums and ....going at once and walking miles fatigued this boy more then usual.. seems age does make a difference...always something.
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 01-19-2020, 07:53 PM
Charter Member

I spent the day walking Barrett-Jackson, I did see a lot of CF cars, but no guitars. Just live music and a lot of muscle. Same results....exhaustion. At least I had no knee failures this year. Thanks for the NAMM reports....
Old 01-20-2020, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
I spent the day walking Barrett-Jackson, I did see a lot of CF cars, but no guitars. Just live music and a lot of muscle. Same results....exhaustion. At least I had no knee failures this year. Thanks for the NAMM reports....
I was at said auction on Tuesday... I had 30 free tickets for general admission and 2 for the Muscle Room which included food and drinks...They were easy to get rid of though...All because I am friends with the Ram Truck Marketing director for the West Coast. .. always something ... this may help explain why I got a new 2019 Ram Warrior 4x4 critter deal.... in some circles it is called the Kramster Ramster...silly I know...my fav lil model Bria was working there doing her pretty girl info gig handing out stuff.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber