The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 09-19-2018, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBman View Post
I was looking for an answer to the strap button location. Some guitars on the Avalon website have the button above the heel cap, none on the treble side of the neck heel.
TBman, from my conversations with Avalon, they offer customers the option of fixing the heel strap button on 3 locations, treble side of heel, centre of heel, and on the heel cap. so I believe all 3 positions have been done by them before.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:00 PM

Default Avalon s 200 c

I know this is in answer to a 2 year thread but I thought you would be interested. I bought this very Avalon about 2 years ago from a large guitar chain in New Jersey for around $900-$1000. I loved the guitar for all the right reasons. It came with some problems (bridge and neck-fret issues) that I fixed.
I have other guitars including a 614ce Taylor, a OOO-28 Martin and a custom built OM Brazilian rosewood masterpiece. This Avalon hangs in there with all of them and to this day is among my favorites. Thanks for listening.
ESTCO
Old 09-10-2020, 04:08 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTCO View Post
I know this is in answer to a 2 year thread but I thought you would be interested. I bought this very Avalon about 2 years ago from a large guitar chain in New Jersey for around $900-$1000. I loved the guitar for all the right reasons. It came with some problems (bridge and neck-fret issues) that I fixed.
I have other guitars including a 614ce Taylor, a OOO-28 Martin and a custom built OM Brazilian rosewood masterpiece. This Avalon hangs in there with all of them and to this day is among my favorites. Thanks for listening.
ESTCO
Was it a guitar retailer in Totowa, NJ? If so, I had it shipped there and returned it upon inspection. Glad it got the repairs it needed and returned to its glory.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion