The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 04-07-2011, 12:54 PM

Default Need a Luthier's help please...

I have a custom Collings on order. It's a lefty. I really want a pickguard made from the material listed below. Collings said that they'd be happy to install it for me. Just send it to them. Well stewmac doesn't make a lefty. I also called Mario directly and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Collings said that they're too busy to cut one for me. Apparently they have one man who makes guards and bridges and they just can't add any more to his plate. Mark at Collings said that he'll send me a lefty guard and I can give it to a Luthier along with the material listed below and have he/she cut and bevel one for me. So, that's what I'm requesting. Is anyone willing to do this for me, and if so, how much would it cost and could it be done by the middle of May? http://www.stewmac.com/shopby/product/2093

Thanks in advance!

-George
Old 04-07-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukonkornelius View Post
I have a custom Collings on order. It's a lefty. I really want a pickguard made from the material listed below. Collings said that they'd be happy to install it for me. Just send it to them. Well stewmac doesn't make a lefty. I also called Mario directly and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Collings said that they're too busy to cut one for me. Apparently they have one man who makes guards and bridges and they just can't add any more to his plate. Mark at Collings said that he'll send me a lefty guard and I can give it to a Luthier along with the material listed below and have he/she cut and bevel one for me. So, that's what I'm requesting. Is anyone willing to do this for me, and if so, how much would it cost and could it be done by the middle of May? http://www.stewmac.com/shopby/product/2093

Thanks in advance!

-George
I'd be happy to... PM me.

Harv
Old 04-08-2011, 05:48 AM

Awesome! Thank you!!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair