The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 11-19-2021, 10:24 AM
Charter Member

Default SOLD! S2007 McPherson MG 4.5....PRICE REDUCTION

SOLD! Spectacular 2007 McPherson MG 4.5 in as new condition. Back and sides are Madagascar Rosewood. Top is Redwood. Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard and headstock facing. Koa binding. LR Baggs electronics. Heavy duty custom Ameritage hard case with humidifying option.

Nut is 45 mm. String spacing, string center to string center, at the saddles, is 11 mm.

This is a big, bold guitar. It has excellent projection and is articulate throughout the register. The workmanship, fit and finish are beautiful.

I bought this guitar new in 2007 and am the only owner. I am liquidating my guitar collection due to the health of my hands and my advancing age.

My price is $6,990, shipped, insured in the continental US. I am not shipping internationally at this time. I only accept PayPal will only ship to a PayPal verified address.

To request more information, ask questions, or buy this guitar, please send me a private message on this forum.

Footnote: I am selling the remainder of my acoustic guitar collection. However, I'm only listing a few at a time. Others I will be selling are: a 1962 Martin 000-28C conversion and a Taylor 655 CE 12 string. The Taylor is listed on this forum. If these are of interest, please drop me a note and I'll happily provide details.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10 AGF.jpg (37.8 KB, 776 views)
File Type: jpg 11 AGF.jpg (58.1 KB, 788 views)
File Type: jpg 12 AGF.jpg (36.7 KB, 771 views)
File Type: jpg 13 AGF.jpg (30.6 KB, 774 views)
File Type: jpg 14 AGF.jpg (63.0 KB, 782 views)
File Type: jpg 15 AGF.jpg (44.6 KB, 772 views)
File Type: jpg 16 AGF.jpg (34.4 KB, 776 views)

Last edited by koog; 12-09-2021 at 10:24 PM. Reason: List other guitars for sale correctly
Old 12-01-2021, 08:40 AM

Ya know, at first glance I have to admit that I wasn't a fan of the McPherson "Look" for a while, but now I can honestly say that it's really grown on me.

Unfortunately I've never gotten the chance to play one before and I would run through a herd of Buffalo for this guitar.

Anyway, I digress, beautiful instrument.. both the top and the back/sides look amazing!

Whoever snags this up is one lucky fellow!
Old 12-05-2021, 08:43 PM

Boy do I wish you were trying to grow your collection instead of liquidate it so I could offer trades on this one . Sold my last McPherson and keep dreaming of owning another. Maybe someday! Great looking guitar! GLWS!
Old 12-07-2021, 08:50 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Anyone who has ever played a McPherson knows that the sound is distinctive and pure. I personally LOVE them and find the sound incredibly satisfying. They do lack some ergonomics that are prevalent in smaller guitars, but they more than make up for it in tone and beauty. If you really take time to look at how these guitars are built and the expense that goes into making them one of the most playable guitars and what creates the signature sound, you'll realize what a GREAT deal they are. For the design of this one and the woods, it is a screaming deal!!

No affiliation with the seller, but I wish you the best on this!

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!

Last edited by invguy921; 12-08-2021 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-08-2021, 07:22 AM
Charter Member

Return to the top.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars