The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-17-2010, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferg View Post
Ah - for some reason I thought the Mackie crossover was configurable...i.e. you dial in wherever you want it to be.

30%, eh? I thought they were about the same price... You got some sort of Mackie connectoin or something?
I got mine for 30% less than the cheapest price I could find on a KSub. PM me if you want details...

1943 Gibson J-45
Martin Custom Shop 000-28 Authentic Aged 1937
Voyage Air VAOM-4
Old 08-17-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Smith View Post
I got mine for 30% less than the cheapest price I could find on a KSub. PM me if you want details...
That's awesome. I'm not in the market for a sub, so I don't need the details, but I may hit you up down the road should I be. I've been playing with EV ZxA1s, as I mentioned, as FOH with no sub, and they've been fine, so I'm guessing the K10s will be even better.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:14 PM

Thanks for all the great input. I'm going to order one of each of the K8 and K10. I'll send back the one after auditioning them at home. Heck, I may keep them both or send one of them back for a matching speaker. Matching them probably makes more sense if I want to go with two.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification