The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-10-2010, 11:07 AM

JJB's have arrived and are installed. Really hot signal. Haven't tested them at a show yet though - thats on Saturday http://www.reverbnation.com/hindsbrothers#/show/2826439

Wanted to ask about these: http://www.reverbnation.com/hindsbrothers#/show/2826439

How does it compare to the Baggs M1 & Fishman Rare Earth? Especially with SBT's like JJB's or K&K's. Which other Mags are up there?
Old 08-16-2010, 11:47 AM

Aden - Just wondered how the JJBs worked out? Got one on order myself.

Liked your track 'Wanderer', nice playing and singing.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:53 AM

nothing beats a K&K, i use a K&K pure and it's the best i've come across for my needs, if i were more technical then i'd go for the K&K Trinity but fiddling around with equalizers and pre-amps has always been my weak point, i prefer plug and play

"If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it Chuck Berry" - John Lennon

A fun thing to do at public restrooms is to wait until someone leaves, then click your stopwatch and write something down in a notebook
Old 08-17-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananafist View Post
Aden - Just wondered how the JJBs worked out? Got one on order myself.

Liked your track 'Wanderer', nice playing and singing.
Man the JJB's worked out amazing! Love them... Great vibe! Thanks for the support there Let me know how yours works out... But I reckon I'll definitely get them again, maybe the 220's for my smaller ibanez hummingbird...

Cool dude, later man

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification