The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-26-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
You did a great job. I'm more interested in your thought that you might have "casual theifs" roaming about your house. Especially given that a firm jerk and you/I can remove a wall hanger from drywall........ if I were a thief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandobart View Post
As a former designer and engineer I think its great! As a practical device? To get to my instruments you would first break into my house, where there are plenty of readily available tools capable of cutting through any of that (or simply unscrewing the whole thing from the wall) in no time.
I suppose it is an ultra-specific usage -- I live in an apartment in a university town. My wife lives down the hall, we never lock our doors because it's just students and everything is keyfob access. Anyone who enters will have just risked being on camera, getting caught in the hall, etc, or it's some drunk student, so it'll be a grab-n-go kind of thing. A small discouragement should scare off most of those.

And I like designing gizmos. :-)
Old 07-27-2019, 06:05 AM

Thumbs up

Excellent ............

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion