The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 10-25-2018, 08:15 PM
Charter Member

Default D-Tar Solstice Blender Preamp with Case *SOLD*

This is a great preamp blender for an acoustic guitar that has a two pickup system. I have used it on several gigs. It comes with the power supply, carrying case, and handy mount on the bottom so you can attach it to a mic stand for easy access.

I am asking SOLD including shipping and PP. I ship using Canada Post. It will take 7-10 business days and will come with a tracking number.

Here is a link to Reverb:

https://reverb.com/ca/item/16340858-...-carrying-case

A high-quality 2-channel preamp mixer suitable for both live and studio use.

The D-TAR Solstice is a high quality 2-channel preamp mixer that blends virtually any type of sound source. The low-noise hybrid circuitry and internally adjustable gain from 0 to 24db make the Solstice blender preamp suitable for both live and studio use. Solstice is a perfect preamp for musicians looking to live-mix up to 4 sources such as piezo pickups, magnetic pickups, standard mics, and high output condenser mics.

D-TAR - Duncan/Turner Acoustic Research
Seymour Duncan and Rick Turner are two legends who spent years working with musicians, perfecting their tone. Seymour founded his self-named company in 1978 which has become well-known for its wide variety of guitar and bass pickups used by just about every name player from Billie Joe Armstrong to Angus Young. Rick co-founded Alembic, was president of Gibson Labs West Coast R&D Division, co-founded Highlander Musical Audio making piezo acoustic guitar pickups for Lindsay Buckingham, Ry Cooder, David Lindley, and Andy Summers, and runs his own Renaissance Guitars. Now Seymour and Rick are working together to create innovative products for acoustic musicians. Their D-TAR motto: "With respect to acoustic tone."

Last edited by MorganDred; 10-29-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old 10-25-2018, 09:05 PM
Charter Member

Love my Solstice to pieces. It’s got such a great, warm, Neve-flavored sound to it I haven’t heard elsewhere.

-Award-winning songwriter/guitarist, Visual storyteller
-D’Addario, G7th and K&K Sound Artist
-Music on Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube: www.youtube.com/dustinfurlow
-New album "Serene" (Oct '23) and tablature
available at www.dustinfurlow.com

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other