The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 02-04-2021, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62&climbing View Post
she brings a lot of energy - thanks for the kind feedback. We have been know to allow her to sing lead...tell me if you think it's a mistake?

The only mistake that LLB made is not being able to have her lead sing enough. When that Wilson girl from Heart needs a rest, they need to have her phone number.

And so sorry to hear LLB isn’t doing its thing anymore. I loved your vids due to the perfect reproductions of the classics and the focus on musicianship rather than some abstract video of people interacting or the rain forest or whatever. I want to hear the music and I also want to see it. Maybe... just maybe I can learn something?

I think my favorite was Boston’s Foreplay/Longtime. And of course the Steely Dan stuff you guys did. And then there was..............[/QUOTE]

She has a very special gift for sure and we couldn't have seriously conserved the Heart set without her.

LLB continues on, I said goodbye a couple of years ago or more for several reasons. It was a great ride and I enjoyed the challenges of learning some of my all time favorite tunes - thanks for your kind support, interest, and posts!
Old 02-04-2021, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB'sox View Post
As you know from our previous interactions, I am also a huge fan. I loved both of these videos and you have never had a bad lead singer male or female. I would love to be surrounded by that much talent!
Hello friend...thanks again for your support and kind feedback, means a lot! Hope this finds you very well, dale.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell