The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 12-26-2017, 11:15 PM

Steve- You hit the nail on the head...I checked the power switch on the back and I was on the 1 watt setting, once I changed it to 5 watt I was able to get a much better clean tone out of the amp......thanks a million !!!!
Guild F-2512 Deluxe CE
Ibanez Acoustic Bass 12 M1
Martin 12 string X Series
Harley Benton Telecaster
EVH Wolfgang

Formerly known as Martin Maniac.....

M
Old 01-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Charter Member

Default The rest of the story....

I got the Fender Blues Jr. NOS the other day, and I'm really pleased with it. I was able to quickly dial in MY sound, and the power is more than ample for my living room performances. I'm somewhat of a traditionalist when it comes to guitars so my Fender Strat natural and the tweed amp seem to play well together....
Martin 000-15sm
Old 01-06-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I got the Fender Blues Jr. NOS the other day, and I'm really pleased with it. I was able to quickly dial in MY sound, and the power is more than ample for my living room performances. I'm somewhat of a traditionalist when it comes to guitars so my Fender Strat natural and the tweed amp seem to play well together....
Congrats! That's a well respected amp, RP. Great pedal platform too. It's also a loud amp, as you've found out.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars