The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 02-12-2014, 02:51 PM

Default Lowen & Navarro "Happy Birthday 2U" Chords?

I am really struggling with this one. Does anybody happen to have the chords to this great song? For the life of me, I cant get my arms around it. Thanks for any help.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:19 AM

G C and D chords are all you need. If you can't figure it out (it's not easy) re-post and I'll give more detail (I'm not home at the moment)
Old 02-17-2014, 10:33 AM

It's in Bb, so unless you play barre chords, you're going to need a capo. Easiest way to play it would be capo 3 in G. The verse uses G-C-D, while the refrain uses G-Am-C-D. I didn't listen to the whole song, but that seems to be all that's going on.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:03 PM

Thanks guys! I'm usually pretty good at picking things out, but for some reason, this song is confusing me. I want to learn it for when I gig, and it's someones birthday. I think it would be a very entertaining alternative to the traditional.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write