The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 02-17-2023, 09:51 PM

Post Do you know this brand? (coronado)

Coronado acoustic guitar CW220

I would like to know more about this brand, how old is my guitar, what you think about those guitars etc. i'm just curious.

All I know is this:
Dreadnought steel string guitar with mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge nickel silver frets.
https://gulfmusicsales.com/gulfmusic.../Coronado.html

Old 02-17-2023, 10:51 PM

Typical "first guitar" for a beginner, most likely a house brand made for the dealer by one of the many Chinese/Indonesian factories that specialize in such instruments - all laminated woods, likely not more than a few years old, and probably in the $150-200 range brand-new; OK for learning the fundamentals but start saving your money now - you'll definitely want (indeed, need) to step up to something better as your skills improve...

Welcome to the Forum...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Tags
acoustic, coronado, cw220, guitar, rare