The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 01:19 PM

Default 2016 Kevin Muiderman (w/K&K pure mini)

Acquired this about 5 months ago, it was Kevin's personal guitar, long story will explain if your interested. Its a totally amazing axe! Only selling because Im realizing steel string isn't my thing, primarily a nylon player, and want to fund a good flamenco. His guitars are for finger style players but work very well for strumming and picking as well. I just played a major broadway musical with it for all the acoustic strumming parts, the guys in the touring band said it was the best acoustic sound they've heard for the show yet. There's a surface crack in the finish "only", you can see in the photos, I assure you its not in the wood. I have religiously humidified it being in Las Vegas, the crack still happened, but anybody that knows guitars knows this isn't a big deal and has zero effect on the sound. Otherwise the guitar is in phenomenal condition, great neck, very punchy and resonate at the same time. Its a curly Sitka spruce top, with mahogany back and sides, and K & K pure mini installed. If your not familiar with Kevin's work look him up, I can't say enough about my personal experience with him, stellar guy with tons of integrity and a huge talent for building guitars. Asking $6500, OBO.....will drive to Sol Cal, Arizona, Southern Utah to deliver, otherwise we split shipping. Comes with Heritage case.http://s345.photobucket.com/user/kas...?sort=2&page=1
Old 01-29-2020, 11:48 AM

Just wondering if you still have this or if it's long gone?
Old 01-29-2020, 12:41 PM
Musical minimalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsb1 View Post
Just wondering if you still have this or if it's long gone?
This member hasn't been online here since April '19 - probably not going to get a response.

Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars