The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 01-22-2020, 09:24 PM

Default Godin Multiac Question

When unplugged, how does the sound of a Multiac SA compare to a Multiac Duet Ambience and Multiac Encore?

Thank you,

Russ
Old 01-23-2020, 11:24 AM

I’ve owned all 3 nylon models (still own the Duet) and they all sound very similar acoustically. Never compared them side by side but none really stood out as different as they all have the similar hollow-body chamber and are really meant to be plugged in. If I had to choose one I guess it would be the Duet but maybe only because I still have it, lol.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:22 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you very much.

Russ
Old 01-29-2020, 09:46 AM

Default Strings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalani View Post
I’ve owned all 3 nylon models (still own the Duet) and they all sound very similar acoustically. Never compared them side by side but none really stood out as different as they all have the similar hollow-body chamber and are really meant to be plugged in. If I had to choose one I guess it would be the Duet but maybe only because I still have it, lol.
Is there a type of strings that you prefer? Are the Godin nylon strings a good choice?

Thanks,

Russ

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars