The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 07-31-2019, 03:52 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixedgear60 View Post
Thank Tony .... just ordered.. I noticed that if you say you do not know radius and tell them in the comments box of the order your guitar they will figure it out. It also looks like this size will work with my Lowden WL-25 (shush... don't let the other guys know that I still love a wood guitar ;-). It would be nice at these prices to have one that works across both guitars... Thanks again for the recommendation!!!
Congrats! This is one purchase that, sight unseen, you will be pleased with. These are very high quality capos and if you don't like it, these seem to sell quickly at decent prices around here. It is a win-win situation.

Tony

"Alexa, where's my stuff?"
- Anxiously waiting...
Old 08-01-2019, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeltrans View Post
Congrats! This is one purchase that, sight unseen, you will be pleased with. These are very high quality capos and if you don't like it, these seem to sell quickly at decent prices around here. It is a win-win situation.

Tony
I also spoke with the Chief Luthier @ McPherson yesterday and he confirmed that the touring has a 14” radius.

Hope this helps other looking at this capo....

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber