The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 07-10-2019, 06:56 AM

Default 1974 Glen Campbell's Houston (i'm Coming to see you)

Hey all,

I've been wanting to learn Glen Campbell's song Houston (i'm Coming to see you) from 1974. I've had a hard time locating this piece of sheet music - one that indicates the chords and the finger picking. There seems to be only one copy on eBay but when I contacted the seller, he tells me he already sold it.

I contacted David Paich's people (the original writer of the song). They tell me they don't have it, the publisher does -

So I contacted both of the original publishers (Spirit Music Group) and (Hal•Leonard) and they tell me they never had a transcribed sheet.

So I'm wondering if any of you out have a copy or know another avenue to get this to learn. I don't have the chops to try and transcribe it by ear.

It's a terrific song and it surprises me it's been so difficult to legitimately locate and purchase a copy of the sheet music.

BM

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write