The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Old 03-22-2019, 07:37 PM

Default Northwood Brazilian D

Hello All Canadian guitar aficionados, players and purveyors of very fine musical instruments.

It is time to part ways with my most prized possession. The creme de la creme of my guitar collection.

Up for your consideration is a dead mint ( yes dead mint ) Northwood Brazilian Dreadnought by Canadian Luthier John McQuarrie. Custom made to my specifications and without question a Dreadnought players Dreadnought that sounds jaw dropping with a pick and mesmerizes when played finger style or when finger picked.

John selected a truly Master grade book matched Engelmann Spruce soundboard to pair with an older set of Brazilian Rosewood.

John had a personal interest in this build and his attention to design and build reflect in the finished product. ( As do all his builds ) If you know John or have played one of his instruments then you will be dreaming about owning this one. lol lol

If you are in the market for a Brazilian D then I invite you to reply by email and or leave a phone number and I would be happy to call you.

New $7,000. Asking $5000

daniel

Last edited by gstring; 03-27-2019 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:05 AM
Charter Member

I imagine it's amazing. I have a Northwood small jumbo that is simply the best guitar I've ever had. Brazilian rosewood. Even the tuner buttons are inlaid. An incredible sound. I am going to have to sell one day as the long scale is beating my hands as I get older but I keep delaying the decision. Good luck with your sale.
Nick

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)