The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-01-2014, 04:32 PM

Default Traded

TRADED This guitar has amazing tone, both plugged in and unplugged. Great action with plenty of saddle left to lower, if you like. Cool tube preamp. I've looked it over carefully, and I can't find any marks or scratches, etc. There are some pick marks on the pick guard, but that's to be expected. Very little evidence of wear on the first few frets. Beautiful bearclaw spruce top.

Ready to play. Hard to go wrong with this top of the line Takamine.

$1,100 includes factory hard shell case in excellent condition, shipping, insurance and PayPal fees. I have a few transactions on here and for additional reference you may check my eBay feedback with user name colonel_c.

As guitar players, nothing turns us on more than the powerful, rich, open tone of an artfully made acoustic guitar. that's why we know you'll love the Takamine Nashville series TNV340SC. Hand-crafted by a special team at Takamine, the TNV340SC is as close to a luthier-built guitar as you will find. From materials selection to the final touches, every detail of the Takamine TNV3470SC is a work of art in its own right, and if you're into modern art, the Takamine TNV340SC comes with the new 'CoolTube' true tube preamp that gives the TNV340SC the rich tonal warmth and mild compression that can only be described as "sweetness."

The Takamine TNV340 was the Winner of the Prestigious 2003 Musikmesse International press award for for Best Acoustic Guitar.

Takamine TNV340SC Features:
✓Solid bear-claw spruce top>

✓Solid Mahogany back and sides.

✓Ebony Fingerboard.

✓CTP-1 "CoolTube" preamp.

✓Dreadnought body style.

✓Gloss Natural finish.

✓Includes GC1528 hardshell guitar case

Last edited by LTC C; 03-07-2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Traded.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:49 PM

To the top...
Old 03-06-2014, 11:36 AM

Bump for your consideration.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
bluegrass, flatpicking, nashville, takamine