The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-19-2020, 05:12 AM

I've been away from AGF for a while and not for any particular reason. As you are in the UK have you considered the UK Faith brand. I have numerous Faith guitars and they are all solid tonewood and they cost a lot less than many of the 'top names'.

Many owners have stated they prefer them to the usual 'top names' that are often twice the cost if not more. Book a visit to a store and try some.

faithguitars.com

Bob
Old 07-19-2020, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstrebel View Post
I've been away from AGF for a while and not for any particular reason. As you are in the UK have you considered the UK Faith brand. I have numerous Faith guitars and they are all solid tonewood and they cost a lot less than many of the 'top names'.

Many owners have stated they prefer them to the usual 'top names' that are often twice the cost if not more. Book a visit to a store and try some.

faithguitars.com

Bob
Hi Bob,
I only saw them / heard of them recently and they had some in guitar village in Farnham. I did not not they were a UK brand either.
I will revisit there soon and check them out (I was pushed for time on my previous visit).

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion