The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 04-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Charter Member

As I said on my thread on the General page, I am blown away by her audio quality. Yes, her guitar, her voice, and yes to her technique, but still! I will add here that now that I think about it, just a couple of days ago, I happened to beam through bluetooth to my truck radio (I have an old truck and a bluetooth gizmo that allows me to play through my truck radio) and just happened to click on a 'work tape' demo I had recorded on my cell phone. It is a 2018 or 2019 model Samsung S9. I was amazed at the quality and I just had it sitting on a little table in front of me sitting in my easy chair. With some minor post-recording audio tweaking of e.q. and whatnot, no telling how good it could be. Tiny mics are amazing these days.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:24 PM

Thanks for posting this - I just watched episode 1 - really nice. And the guitar does sound great as others have mentioned.

My Music (Guaranteed bagipe free!): https://soundcloud.com/derek_barlas

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD