The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 02-24-2020, 03:08 PM
Charter Member

Default 2019 Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 for Cole Clark Angel 2

Putting out feelers to see if there are any Cole Clark Angel 2 owners that might want to do a direct trade for a Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 in same great shape. Mine is a 2019 all blackwood that I bought shortly after buying my Angel 2 last year. I really like it but I much prefer the GA body of the Angel so I'm looking make a trade for an Angel 2 in all blackwood in the same excellent condition.

Not interested in selling at the moment but if I don't get any takers then I might so PM me any interest as well as any other questions. Per forum rules I'd put the trade value at $1,750. The guitar has a few upgrades on it (ebony tuner buttons and D'Addario strap buttons) but I can return to stock if you like as I retained the original materials. Comes with hard shell OEM case in perfect condition.

The only sign of play is the shiny spot where the forearm makes contact. Excellent condition. Cole Clark guitars are outstanding for amplifying. The best, most natural sounding pickup system I've ever tried. I can plug and play into any open mic or house/venue system and get a great tone in seconds whether I'm playing with a pick or fingerstyle.

Photos:

Methos1979: Every guitar-related review I've written on AGF!

NO1U Know - our official acoustic duo website

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars