The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 06:35 PM

Thumbs up

Less than two weeks to go. This will be an amazing event. I am one of perhaps many that would have loved to be there (and will next year if Tom and Kathy do this again!). I'm hoping someone might share photos (maybe even concert video highlights?) and a summary for those of us eager to get a sense for the vibe and the fun. Tom, I'm guessing you'll be a bit busy to do this yourself, but perhaps you might appoint an event publicist?

Best wishes for a fabulous and successful event - and a wonderful AGF community-builder. Thank you Tom!
Old 03-17-2019, 08:16 PM
Charter Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Cedar View Post
Less than two weeks to go. This will be an amazing event. I am one of perhaps many that would have loved to be there (and will next year if Tom and Kathy do this again!). I'm hoping someone might share photos (maybe even concert video highlights?) and a summary for those of us eager to get a sense for the vibe and the fun. Tom, I'm guessing you'll be a bit busy to do this yourself, but perhaps you might appoint an event publicist?

Best wishes for a fabulous and successful event - and a wonderful AGF community-builder. Thank you Tom!
Andy, we wish you could come! I sure hope someone does some video when cindy and I are performing, and everyone else too!!!

It won't be dinosaur me as I still have a dumb phone!!! Haha

Cheers

Paul
Jumbo OLD Brazilian RW/WRC

R.T 2 12c sinker RW/Claro
96 422ce bought new!
96 LKSM 12
552ce 12x12

J. Stepick Bari Weissy WRC/Walnut

More
Old 03-17-2019, 08:21 PM

Well two things, someone will get some videos for sure...We also should be able to get some decent recordings directly from the mixer, just have to figure that one out yet.

Second, as a moderator this thread has now gotten to over the magic 300 posts so I will need to close it. Look for chapter two for continued updates and eventually the pictures and videos.

Thanks everyone. Anyone who has had a change in plans and wants to attend, we have some room as a few have cancelled late...just PM me and we can take care of it.

Tom

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop