The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-21-2018, 01:41 PM

Congrats!!!
Old 06-21-2018, 01:50 PM

I've played that guitar personally from the consignee during a previous meeting. Though all Froggys are great guitars, that one in particular was stunning, throaty, and growled with a rumble felt through the chest. Had to pass on it because I didn't want the p-14 to get jealous. It indeed looked very new, I believe it was sold as brand new from eddies guitars, to the consignee, then to dream guitars. Lovely
Old 06-21-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bc3 View Post
I've played that guitar personally from the consignee during a previous meeting. Though all Froggys are great guitars, that one in particular was stunning, throaty, and growled with a rumble felt through the chest. Had to pass on it because I didn't want the p-14 to get jealous. It indeed looked very new, I believe it was sold as brand new from eddies guitars, to the consignee, then to dream guitars. Lovely
Interesting! It really looks like it hadn't been played at all. Couldn't find a pick mark, any little nicks near the slotted head stock from changing strings - nothing.

It does indeed have a lot of interesting voice. Plays very nicely as well. Surprisingly versatile for such a small bodied instrument.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion