The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-04-2021, 07:28 AM
Charter Member

Another great, in-depth review! Thanks!! The pickup is on its way to the next reviewer. If anyone else wants to check it out, PM me.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Charter Member

Hi dogdog49, That Isolo seems interesting, made me check it out. Are you using/blending it with Isolo Di receiver box? Which, as I type question, I realized the answer must be yes, you got to have something to receive signal. thanks
Old 05-06-2021, 01:26 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyrogue1 View Post
Hi dogdog49, That Isolo seems interesting, made me check it out. Are you using/blending it with Isolo Di receiver box? Which, as I type question, I realized the answer must be yes, you got to have something to receive signal. thanks
Yes, the Isolo Choice comes with an excellent preamp/blender that also has effects. By the way, I wasn't able to blend it with my Baggs dual source active system in my CA guitar without high pitched interference, so I'm wondering if it only plays well with passive systems like the K&K. I know that can be a problem with some wireless systems. I even used a TS adaptor which has solved the problem for me with other wireless systems to no avail. I need to experiment some more with other guitars and setups.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification