The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-19-2001, 05:50 PM

Post 410 MA Legends of the Fall

Just curious if anyone out there has one of the 153 of these guitars that were produced last year? If so, how do you like the maple vs. mahogany? Any other praises or complaints? I've got my eye on one and am looking for feedback.
Old 12-19-2001, 06:28 PM

Daren: I could write a novel here and will, see: http://www.taylorforum.com/cgi-bin/u...c&f=2&t=000143

I bought mine last month new, collecting dust in a small shop and consider it a satin finished 610, only Limited(153, that's COOL I didn't know that). It's full, loud and great plugged or and not. I installed gold tuners, ebony buttons and abby bridge pins along with an ebony truss cover, gold screws all around. I love the tortoise inlay on the back. And speaking of the back-WOW!! I also put a Pick-up the world in it for electrics. Even negotiated a deluxe case with mine. I love this poor man's 610-only a grand less. It's a player. Email me for pics of mine at [email protected] if you want.
Old 12-19-2001, 10:28 PM

I don't have the 410 MA, but I do have the 414 MACE. I really love this guitar. It sounds almost as good plugged in as it does unplugged. Plus, the maple is gorgeous. Even non-guitar people say it's one of the prettiest guitars they've ever seen. Now. if I was just player enough to do it justice!

414 LOTF MACE
Big Baby
Tacoma EMC9

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification