The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 12-16-2001, 08:31 PM

Post New K14c owner

Wow! just got my new k14c after waiting a couple of months. The koa with the cedar top is really amazing! This guitar really sings-it met my expectations and then some! The case is about what I expected-pretty average. It just looks and feels sloppy, but with a firm (almost too firm) fit. My 410 came with an SKB case that's tough as nails. Oh well, if it were already a perfect world, what would we look forward to? P.S. I ordered this guitar just before I found out that I'm going to be a dad for the first time! I told my wife I would gig for the nursery furnishings, and she was cool with that. I'm not worthy.
Old 12-17-2001, 01:32 AM

Congratulations on the new K14c cedar top. More importantly congratulations on being a new father. This will be a life changing experience. Children are a blessing from the Lord. I have 4 of them. If you know what it's like to be serious about guitar playing and music in general then decide to be even more serious about raising your child and loving your wife.
Old 12-17-2001, 02:03 AM

gdub.....congrats on that new Koa.....

My first venture into the Taylor syndrome was a K14CE with Koa top also. By far, and so far, the finest guitar I've ever owned. When I first obtained it I saw it as an 'appetizer' and a stepping stone into other Taylors...but...now that I've come to 'know' it, I believe it may very well be a 'keeper'.

Hey...congrats on being a new dad also!!!!! Been there, done that and know the feeling.

Welcome to one of the most addicting forums on the web.

Cordially:
Rick Crider
www.rickcrider.com Home Page
Old 12-17-2001, 11:26 AM

Thanks guys!
Old 12-18-2001, 09:26 AM

Definitely, a hearty hurrah for the soon to be parents!

And congrats on the new koa. They are addictive, watch out!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification