The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-23-2014, 03:35 PM

Default SOLD: FS PRICE DROP! 2011 Taylor GC8 w/Colosi bone saddle OHSC - NEAR MINT

Hi everyone - I have for sale my 2011 Taylor GC8 for sale with Colosi bone saddle and OHSC. Beautiful Indian Rosewood with Sitka Spruce top, ivory binding, ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, abalone dots, and 3 ring pearloid rosette. The guitar is in NEAR MINT condition and has virtually no fret wear at all as you can see from the pics. There are no dings that I can see anywhere accept for a small ding on the back of the top headstock (in pic). There are a few exceptionally light scratches on the back (see pic) - my finger is pointing to the only scratch you can actually see (it's tiny). They are superficial and do not cut through lacquer or wood. The guitar is basically LIKE NEW. It is set up for Elixir PB lights and medium-low action. It is intonated perfectly and balanced up / down the fretboard. With the bone saddle, it rings and sustains for days!

I've always maintained the guitar for humidity and kept immaculate in smoke free home. I take very good care of my guitars and baby them. I play only fingerstyle and I may regret this because this guitar really, really sounds good - but I have my eye on another Taylor. A very mature sounding guitar similar to H&D or Santa Cruz. More bass than other GC8's I have played and better than some GA's I've owned. Much bigger sound than it should have. I don't know how, but it's true. I would keep it if I could, but I can only afford one good acoustic at a time. The OHSC is in MINT condition.

Full Taylor GC8 specs here: http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/gc8

I've traded a number of guitars here on AGF and on Ebay (gsmith730) with 100% positive feedback. I am an honest person and have always been conservative in my guitar descriptions; people have been thrilled with their purchase. I trade out my guitars as a hobby, I'm not a dealer or store.

I'm happy to answer any/all questions. PM me or call me at 8 six 4 two 5 2 six four 2 three. $1425 shipped, insured and paypal'd to lower 48 US. Case candy and original saddle is in the case. Guitar located in beautiful South Carolina!

Last edited by jazzguy; 07-03-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: better description. thank you.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:42 AM

Shipped, insured and Paypal'd bump! Fantastic Grand Concert / 000 guitar!

Last edited by jazzguy; 06-24-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:50 AM

PRICE DROP bump! $1425 shipped, insured and paypal'd to lower 48 US. Guitar located in beautiful South Carolina!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
000, om guitar, short scale, taylor, taylor gc