The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-01-2008, 09:37 AM

Thumbs up LR Baggs Customer Service

Hey I wanted to give Brian from LR Braggs a thumbs up for helping me out. I have a Para DI that had a bad/torn rubber pad on the bottom and it made the DI wobble on a flat service. I emailed Baggs Customer Service and Brian from Customer Service called me to follow up on the problem, he then sent out a new rubber pad for the bottom (no charge). I don't know if any LR Baggs folks check in here, but two thumbs up for a top quality product and service after the sale. Jim <><
Old 07-01-2008, 11:18 AM

+1!

I sent LR Baggs Customer Service an e-mail message recently describing an issue I was having. The phone rang the next day and I was pleasantly surprised to hear Brian on the other end wishing to discuss the issue directly. You can't beat that!
Old 07-01-2008, 02:55 PM

++1

In my experience, LR Baggs customer service has been extraordinary.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:15 PM

I was once trying to locate a small part for a guitar repair. Nobody in the US had the part that I could find. I called baggs to see if they could give me a lead on where to find it and they offered to send out one they had for free. And it wasn't even to fix a baggs piece of equipment.

Another good thing is that if you call them with a question, you'll reach a human being and they're willing to patiently answer. They are an example of how to handle customer service.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:18 PM

Yeah! A person actually answers the phone, and they are more than helpful. I've had questions in placement for my Ibeam in my Guild, and he was very helpful, and even sent a few extra adhesive strips in case I needed to try a few more pickup placements. Great customer service - not to mention great product!!
Old 07-04-2008, 09:41 PM

I just dealt with Brian as well - great guy and great service. He fixed my ParaDI which is WAY out of warranty for just $30 (+$10 shipping). I really didn't want to have to go get a new one at this point. It's nice to know you can call them any time you have an issue and get prompt professional service.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpepsiguy View Post
Hey I wanted to give Brian from LR Braggs a thumbs up for helping me out. I have a Para DI that had a bad/torn rubber pad on the bottom and it made the DI wobble on a flat service. I emailed Baggs Customer Service and Brian from Customer Service called me to follow up on the problem, he then sent out a new rubber pad for the bottom (no charge). I don't know if any LR Baggs folks check in here, but two thumbs up for a top quality product and service after the sale. Jim <><
They sent you a rubber pad??? For free??? That's just....awsome!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:29 PM

I've had very good CS from Baggs as well. Had a pin bust on my Element onboard's battery holder and it kept popping out of the guitar. THey sent me another battery holder no charge. Just wish somebody from Baggs would frequent the forums. I would be willing to bet that Fishman and D-tar have both increaed their sales substantially by Joe B and RickTurner's involvement on this and other forums.

Takamine EAN15C w/ Palathetic pickup system and CT4B onboard preamp
Takamine GN93CE w/ TK-40 preamp
RainSong DR1000 w/ Element Onboard pickup system
Rainsong JM3000 12 string jumbo w/ Element Onboard pickup system
Yamaha FG345 w/ Fishman Matrix II

www.donohoeandgrimes.com
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 PM

I've had great customer service experiences with both Brian & Bo @ Baggs.

'More guitars than I need but not as many as I want.'
Old 07-25-2008, 06:25 PM

I needed a part for a Para DI and they came through for me today.

Thanks Bryan!
Old 07-26-2008, 04:10 PM
Charter Member

I`ve been dealing with Baggs for around 15 years and can tell you nobody beats their CS. Brian is just a great guy and knows his stuff. Hes also pretty good at music trivia.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification