The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 01:51 PM

Default 1982 CBS Stratocaster, big box DMM, Gibson Falcon, EP3 echoplex

SOLD SOLD thread is closed

Hey folks, I'm at the point where I need to cut the fat and try to gain some cash or gear that would be more usable for me week to week.

I am looking for straightforward sales or trades for acoustic guitars! My interests include Martin, Gibson, and Eastman. I am also looking for soundhole pickups and acoustic preamp pedals, reverb, things like that.

1982 "Dan Smith" Stratocaster - $SOLD
Description: All original, photos include proof of date on neck heel and red fiber bottom pickup set, including X1 bridge pickup. All hardware is functional, electronics all work and sound great. Nothing is scratchy or broken. Totally factory. 7.6 lbs

PATINA: In my opinion this is one of the best looking real "relic" guitars I have seen. Fingerboard marks and small cigarette burn on the headstock. 2 paint chips (horn and bottom) show that there are 3 finishes living on this guitar - all of them correct for the 1982 Fender order catalog. Red at the bottom was the standard color, gold next was a paint option. I am told that the gold stratocasters sold few enough that Fender took some back to factory and gave them a complete black finish to move them from the sales floor. The black finish is a full original Fender finish and is not a hobbyist job. Paint-over relic guitars are popular right now... this is the real thing from the Fender CBS factory.

Frets show wear but in my opinion will be usable after a fret dress.

Big Box Deluxe Memory Man $SOLD
SOLD

Almost ready to go: a brown Gibson Falcon amp and a 100% serviced EP3 that's getting new tolex

photos of strat and DMM:
https://imgur.com/a/7sCL0gc

https://imgur.com/a/nm23E4k

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by asilker; 02-15-2019 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:35 PM

Bump to the top, open to offers!

I love martins and eastmans look very interesting!
Old 02-13-2019, 11:25 AM

Another bump, hoping to get a few nibbles before my one month sales subscription runs out. Anybody interested in this gorgeous stratocaster?
Old 02-15-2019, 06:26 PM

Sold. This thread is closed - thanks!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars