The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 03-24-2019, 09:24 AM

Default The Last Gasp, But a Good One

For 4+ years I've been the mixer for "The Life Changes Show," an internet radio show that streams live and then becomes an on-demand podcast. An hour of interviews and live music.

The musical guests have ranged from Grammy nominees to pickup bands who learned the songs in the car on the way over, in just about any genre you can think of.

The final episode was supposed to be a pre-record (not streaming live) with an interview of me talking about my favorite musical guests, interspersed with their songs from past shows. I hated the idea, but it's not like I had the votes to veto it and "management" was disinclined to round up an alternate musical guest. But then, a few days before this was supposed to go down, I was at Kulak's Woodshed and salvation appeared in the form of Britt Kusserow.

Here's one of her two songs from the show. For those of you who keep track, it's a Mahogany Martin. Don't know the model, but you can find her playing it all over Youtube.

Couch Standards

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell