The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 06-13-2008, 01:59 PM

Default Well, let me introduce to you...

...my friend, who first turned me on to the guitar, taught me a couple of things in the beginning and influenced me greatly with his talent. We both grew up in Berlin, Germany, and were, at one point, inseparable, sharing so many memorable times together, playing guitar and just having the greatest of times.
Our musical directions may have changed, but our love for the instrument still exists.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
...my friend, who first turned me on to the guitar, taught me a couple of things in the beginning and influenced me greatly with his talent. We both grew up in Berlin, Germany, and were, at one point, inseparable, sharing so many memorable times together, playing guitar and just having the greatest of times.
Our musical directions may have changed, but our love for the instrument still exists.
Hi Bern...
Thanks for the story and site. I'm having fun just ''grazing'' through the stuff there.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell