The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 04-04-2020, 06:03 PM

Default Covid19 Home Concerts

Good morning from way downunder Downunder!!
A bunch of local muso's are putting together Facebook live videos for those who would normally going out on a Saturday night for some live music at a bar, club or cafe.
Last night I decided to have a crack at it.
This is almost 2hrs of constant music, a blend of contemporary country music, with some easy listening music included.
As mentioned, this is live, so expect some chord mistakes, forgotten lyrics and even interruptions from my cats!!
For those wondering, the guitar I'm playing is one I built in September 2018 under the tutelage of Luthier Aaron Fenech in Miami, Queensland, Australia.
For those really interested, you can view the build thread in the custom guitar section of AGF - https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=415297

Now, for the video on Facebook, please head here!!! Hope you enjoy!!
https://www.facebook.com/daniel.quai...4368216953416/
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar
Old 04-04-2020, 06:17 PM

Thank you for sharing! Listening now!

Are these originals? I'm only 4-5 songs deep so far, but don't recognize them at all. Sounds good, though!
Old 04-04-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgdonExtreme View Post
Thank you for sharing! Listening now!

Are these originals? I'm only 4-5 songs deep so far, but don't recognize them at all. Sounds good, though!
No, these are all covers except for one towards the end of the show which I mention as an introduction to the song.
The songs I sing are not the expected hits of many artists, but more so the ones that speak to me more than others.
Thanks for listening though!!
2022 Yamaha SLG200S Silent Guitar

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell