The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 01-19-2019, 06:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneThing View Post
I’m interested but would want to know how well it works with the ES2. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi OneThing,
I tested the Rabbithead pedal through an ES2 in a Taylor 314 today and it worked really great! The RH subdued the harsh attack on the highs and tightened the lows while still allowing the guiar to ring out and punch through and still sound big.
I further burnished the sound with a touch of the Drive circuit mixed in which warmed it up. This was especially helpful when I used a pick with heavily strumming or doing leads.
I turned the RH’s treble up a little if I wanted to cut though more and really worked well with the ES2.
I played through the Fishman Loudbox Artist speaker and also with Tascam headphones out of the provided headphone out on the amp.
Hope this helps!
Please contact us for any other questions or info.
We also offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee with our products.
I’ll mention here first that we have a few of the RH units we are discounting for AGF members at $50 off.

Cheers
Marc

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification