The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 10-26-2020, 08:51 PM
Charter Member

Default Bourgeois tour for Northern Lights Music

I found this posted on EGF and thought there might be some interest here. I thought it was very interesting on the build process at Bourgeois. There is also a short comment about voiced tops being sent to Eastman at about the 7 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/UYYGS5ouy84
Old 05-25-2021, 10:13 AM

Smile Eastman Bourgeois guitars

I'm surprised no one here has responded. I have a couple of Eastman E20P and E10P they are put together quite well and the sound quality the playability impressive. So having Bourgeois sending the tops already braced etc is interesting to say the least. I am wondering on the cost and the models myself. Or just be satisfied with either a great high quality but expensive guitar from Bourgeois or a very well built with good woods and good priced Eastman. Looking at the E40 models but wonder if I should wait. Patience Grasshopper...Patience

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion