The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 04-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Charter Member

Default Looking for a reverb unit

Hi Folks,

Not sure where to post this, figured this part of the forum might work.

I am looking for an affordable reverb unit when performing live. Anyone have any suggestions? Flipping through the sweetwater sound catalog it looks like Boss and Fishman both make pedals that are more or less in my price range.

thanks,

Anton
Old 04-11-2010, 10:39 PM

the electricfied section is what you want, but those are fine reverb pedals that you mentioned. I'm assuming it's for your guitar? You can't go wrong with either. Go to your local music store and give some an audition. I had a digitech digiverb which is cheaper than both those units that was pretty good. People seem to like the holy grail reverb pedal, but I've read reviews that the footswitch is garbage.

Rainsong WS1000
Taylor "T6" Custom w/added element UST
USA Tele Deluxe
Ibanex SRX-500
Vox AC-15

Korg Pitch Black (2x), Fishman Aura 16, BBE Sonic Stomp, LR Baggs PADI, Boss TU-2, Sansamp Tech21 Bass Driver, Boss GE-7 Bass EQ, MXR Micro Amp, Keely BD-2, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet, Boss DD-20, BBE supacharger

Up next: Empress EQ, Radial J48
Old 04-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Charter Member

Thanks. Yea this is for my guitar, an Alberico OM with an Mcintyre Feather pickup. I use a PADI DI and go into my Ultrasound Amp or whatever PA the venue is using.

thanks,

Anton

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD