The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 12-16-2023, 08:48 PM
Charter Member

Default Martin OMJM 20th Anniversary (#4), 00-42SC John Mayer Stagecoach & Larrivee L-11

Scaling back what I currently have to make room for some new additions and to head into 2024 with a little less stuff.

Please contact me for more details or to discuss anything on the below guitars. I am happy to share references.

Not interested in trades and all prices include shipping in the COUSA. I’d prefer to keep PayPal F&F to avoid fees, but open to discussing options to keep both parties comfortable.

Martin OMJM John Mayer 20th Anniversary Edition
- Mint condition. Original Owner. #4 of the run which makes this one pretty special. 1-3 have been accounted for, so this is most likely the lowest production # we’ll see. While polarizing, these guitars are extremely beautiful in person and have a very balanced sound.
SOLD

Martin 00-42SC John Mayer Stagecoach Edition
- Excellent condition. Original owner. In my opinion, this is the nicest Martin I’ve ever owned. It booms for its size and is absolutely gorgeous. Includes Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup.
SOLD

2013 Larrive L-11 Reissue
- Great condition. One of the finest sounding guitars I own, but I just don’t play it as much as I had assumed. Includes K&K Trinity stereo pickup. Shows typical signs of wear as original owner gigged with it.
$2,800 shipped.

FULL ALBUM OF PHOTOS: https://imgur.com/a/IZbWWPm

Last edited by herrijt; 12-21-2023 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-21-2023, 10:53 AM
Charter Member

Both John Mayer models have been sold.

Last edited by herrijt; 12-21-2023 at 03:37 PM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
00-42, john mayer, larrivee, omjm, stagecoach