The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 10-04-2011, 04:38 PM

Default Guitar Finishes

I'm going to be making a move to Las Vegas soon and will be living in the "burbs" and working out of a garage, so i won't be able to spray my own guitar finishes for a while. I know that Lance Kragenbrink told me he sends his out so does anyone know of anyone who does guitar finishing? I'm not necessarily looking for a UV finish or anything.

I'm currently spraying urethane and would like to keep it consistent, as i will resume doing my own finishes again in the future as soon as i can figure out a work space and spray booth situation.

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2011, 04:44 PM

Joe White has an excellent reputation on this forum for his finish work.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:51 PM

Joe White (AGF member getgo) does finishes for alot of builders. He uses catalyzed polyester. I do my own finishes but if I weren't able to I'd get Joe to do them. PM or e-mail me if you'd like his contact info. He may see this thread and respond to you.

There's others as well, but I've seen Joe's work in person. He's also a great guy.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Charter Member

Can't go wrong with Joe White. He has done all of mine since the first few. Terrific work.

Chris.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop