The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 10-19-2020, 09:09 AM

I was pretty critical of the Buccaneers after their undisciplined Thursday night performance, calling them "not the Tampa Bay Patriots". But, they were sensational against Green Bay. The defense, in particular, played with championship effort, and the offense went the whole game without a penalty. Tom threw some beautiful balls. It was also nice to see Gronk playing a significant roll. Quite a turnaround from last week.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:09 PM

What's up with the Texans coach's call to go for a 2 point conversion with less than 2 minutes left in the game when the single point would put you ahead by 8 points! Wow. I don't think I've seen that before. I understand the reasoning but the reasoning isn't good enough.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AX17609 View Post
I was pretty critical of the Buccaneers after their undisciplined Thursday night performance, calling them "not the Tampa Bay Patriots". But, they were sensational against Green Bay. The defense, in particular, played with championship effort, and the offense went the whole game without a penalty. Tom threw some beautiful balls. It was also nice to see Gronk playing a significant roll. Quite a turnaround from last week.

After that first quarter I almost wrote that game off. Then that defense completely shut down Aaron Rodgers. You could see the frustration in his face.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:52 PM

Anyone watched the Andy Dalton disaster? I would think he would step up, but nope! It’s like he’s back at the Bengals. Dallas defense needs some serious work too.
Old 10-21-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1neeto View Post
Anyone watched the Andy Dalton disaster? I would think he would step up, but nope! It’s like he’s back at the Bengals. Dallas defense needs some serious work too.
I didn't see it but read about it. I want to say Dallas is done this year but that division winner will probably have a sub .400 record.

We finally get to see Tua Tagovailoa start for Miami next game.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post
I didn't see it but read about it. I want to say Dallas is done this year but that division winner will probably have a sub .400 record.

Against Arron Donald. Yeah, that'll be fun...
Old 10-21-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru Edwards View Post

Everyone here in Hawaii is crazy about it. Hope he does well.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:46 PM

I will no longer watch the NFL or NBA. The word "Sport" literally means "to take pleasure, carry away (the mind from serious matters)". Now that these elite mega-millionaires have decided how to tell us all how we need to live our lives, instead of leading by example or putting their money where their mouth is, I am no longer interested. Politics ruins everything, especially when it is crammed down your throat 24/7.

With that said, I wish it wasn't this way. I am really interested in how the Pats are going to do with Cam and how Brady does with Tampa. I grew up between SC and RI, I've always been a Pats and Panthers fan. It's neat to see Cam go to the Pats.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic