The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 07-06-2019, 10:08 AM

Default 2 CF guys walk into a bar...

McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 07-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Charter Member

LOL...oh my, did I sign a waiver? What is wrong with my mouth in that last pic? Regardless of how it looks, I do not use meth. It was a great way to spend the evening and a pleasure to meet you Kramster. I can't believe you brought all your guitars in that Smart car.

And my wife thought this was hilarious.....
Old 07-06-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinco View Post
LOL...oh my, did I sign a waiver? What is wrong with my mouth in that last pic? Regardless of how it looks, I do not use meth. It was a great way to spend the evening and a pleasure to meet you Kramster. I can't believe you brought all your guitars in that Smart car.
Oh that was you?? Stupid Smart Car packed with Smart Water. In the last photo there was a lot of pressure on us as models to perform ... paparazzi is ruthless it seems and will use any photo.
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 07-06-2019, 10:21 AM

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Guest 928

Actually John, I look more like your uncle. Mr. K claims he's my nephew, but no one in the family admits a relationship. I think he's just trying to get into my will and my nylon string CF guitars. You guys are sure standing close--are you related?
Old 07-06-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanB View Post
Actually John, I look more like your uncle. Mr. K claims he's my nephew, but no one in the family admits a relationship. I think he's just trying to get into my will and my nylon string CF guitars. You guys are sure standing close--are you related?

You always figure it out...sigh... yes we have grown close as in photo, wether actual or depicted. This act represents a new CF bonding with no epoxy needed of sorts. Please do not experience a feeling of over whelming jealousy or urge to paint oneself green, as this is good for humanity and should be viewed as so and not taken personally. We each had a veggie burger to further the bond. And now..I need a nap. Till next time...

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber