The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write

Old 11-12-2021, 12:15 AM

Default Half price for Martin Simpson alter tuning download

I got this half price download today as I like alternate tunings and Martin Simpson is quite the master. But this is not your normal read the tab and put your finger here and there kind of instruction. It is well named as Martin demystifies altered tunings in a way that relates it back to what you already know, basic and movable standard tuning chord shapes. The gist of it is altered tunings all have about 3 or 4 strings that are tuned same as standard tuning, like root, fifth and 3rd. He really makes it easy to figure your way around the fretboard using what you likely already know.

You have to log in to their site and at checkout when it asks for discount code, type in novembermusic, then it should price out at half price. I think it will be just today and tomorrow, seems that is how they do these deals. No affiliation, just enjoying this one today playing a new one for me, C-G-C-F-C-D.

https://www.homespun.com/shop/produc...s-demystified/

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > PLAY and Write