The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 02-16-2020, 05:34 PM
Charter Member

Congrats on your new Vox. I really dig the black on black. Very clean/classy. I loved the low end the AC10 that I played had. They’re outstanding amps. For 10’s they really sound full.

Great choice that should compliment your current stable. Please keep us posted on how the new amp does and, how pairing your Fender and Vox together sound.

Excellent find!
2021 Fender Strat American Pro II - Black
2014 Gibson ES-335 Memphis Dot - Cherry
2013 Gibson Les Paul 50’s Tribute P90 - Tobacco
2012 Yamaha FS720 TBS
Old 02-16-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Congrats on the Vox AC10C1 - my first choice for amp, even with the stock speaker -

The Squier Classic Vibe Telecasters are pretty special - the quality of fretboard finish, woods, controls and even pickups is off the charts for the price, and falls in line with the concept of an affordable guitar - it has become so ubiquitous that it’s designation has even exceeded the electric field, to be recognized as a great, everyday guitar, period. After having owned a top level MIM, I can say the only other option is the American Original or Professional, one piece maple neck, to exceed the Squiers for performance value.
Thanks for the nod on the Vox!

Jaden, I agree with you 100%
Squiers are the benchmark of sub $1000 electric guitars right now. Who would have guessed?

Last edited by Chickee; 02-16-2020 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Add
Old 02-16-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTony View Post
Congrats on your new Vox. I really dig the black on black. Very clean/classy. I loved the low end the AC10 that I played had. They’re outstanding amps. For 10’s they really sound full.

Great choice that should compliment your current stable. Please keep us posted on how the new amp does and, how pairing your Fender and Vox together sound.

Excellent find!
Thank you PT! You are up on your gear, i have read many of your posts. So you know i was going for that Top Boost/Rubber Soul-Revolver sound! The size and wattage are deceiving to what this amp brings to the table.
Thanks for the acknowledgement.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars