The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2020, 07:52 AM

Default Lowden S35 Honduran Rosewood

It is with regret - as it really is a beautiful instrument in every regard - I offer my Honduran/Honduras Rosewood & Adirondack Spruce S35 for sale. I have a new guitar on order with Tom Sands, so need to let a couple of lovely guitars find new owners.

This wood combination is now only available on the 50 series, and it sounds utterly fantastic. All the sustain and overtones you'd expect from a Lowden, with the rich and complex sound from the Honduras Rosewood.

It dates from 2009, but I bought it preowned in 2016. Its serial number is 16672.

It also has a professionally (luthier) installed K&K Trinity pickup system, and really sings through amps and PAs.

It's in perfect condition - no scratches, scuffs etc. - and I play a pretty gentle fingerstyle, so no marks from percussive playing.

I’m looking for £3400, but am open to offers - please ping me a message if there’re any questions.

cheers
David

Last edited by davejinx; 03-03-2020 at 07:42 AM. Reason: updated reason for sale
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF For Sale - Rest of World (outside US)

Tags
adirondack, honduran rosewood, k&k trinity, lowden