The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 05-03-2018, 01:24 PM

Default FS: Collings I-35 w/ ThroBak PG-102 humbuckers

PRICE: $3500.00

For sale is this Collings I-35 electric guitar. Shoot me a message and I can provide more details and a phone number for discussion. I live in Kansas City and can do a fine job of shipping but if you happen to be say within 6 hours or so I can road trip and meet you half way to complete the transaction.

This Youtube video shows the instrument being played and was done by the folks from whom I bought the guitar new a couple years back.
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=mZpbdKIjHwg

DESCRIPTION:
This Collings I-35 is equipped with a special pair of ThroBak PG-102 Peter Green-style P.A.F. humbuckers that give it a life and tone all its own. This is a semi-hollowbody double-cutaway with a Mahogany body topped with premium Figured Maple and dual slim contour f-holes, as well as an inset Maple center block. The Mahogany neck has a comfortable Medium-Fat C shape, and the Rosewood fingerboard has a 12" radius and 22 Medium frets. This has a slightly shorter 24 7/8" scale length and a 1 11/16" nut width. In addition to the ThroBak humbuckers, it's also designed with a 1950s-style wiring scheme for an even more vintage-inspired tone. A Blonde, high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish; grained Ivoroid binding; black pickguard; unbound 'Haircut' headstock; mother-of-pearl dot inlays; and nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners with Vintage-style buttons and hardshell case. This Collings is wonderful.

SPECS:
Semi-Hollowbody Double-Cutaway with high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish and grained Ivoroid binding
Premium figured Maple top with dual slim contour f-holes and black pickguard
Mahogany body
24 7/8" scale length
Mahogany neck with Medium-Fat C shape, inset Maple center block and unbound 'Haircut' headstock
Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 Medium 18% nickel-silver frets, and Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays
1 11/16" nut width, Bone
2 ThroBak PG-102 Peter Green P.A.F. humbuckers
TonePros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
3-way toggle switch with 1950s-style wiring scheme and Volume and Tone controls
Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners with Vintage-style buttons and 1:18 ratio
Hardshell case included
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CollingsI351.jpg (33.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg CollingsI352.jpg (21.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg CollingsI353.jpg (35.8 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg CollingsI354.jpg (16.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg CollingsI355.jpg (22.5 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg CollingsI356.jpg (25.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg CollingsI357.jpg (32.4 KB, 78 views)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars