The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 02-08-2019, 08:24 PM

I'm surprised Yamaha hasn't announced an update on the THR10 since it's been out there for many years.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeman1 View Post
I have the 10c and really enjoy it. I never tried the 10. I’m just curious what advantages do you see in the original THR10 vs the 10c? Is it just that you can get a dirtier sound?
The 10 has a wider variety of amp types in my opinion, whereas the 10c is more geared toward vintage and classic rock tones. You can get great sounds out of both but I really love the fender twin and Mesa settings in the 10. I also think the delay is more usable on the 10 for me(I think it’s faux tape echo on the c).They are both fantastic. I love the Blues Breaker setting in the C but dislike the high gain dr Z type amp - I can never get it dialed in.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johann View Post
I'm surprised Yamaha hasn't announced an update on the THR10 since it's been out there for many years.
I totally agree - it would be nice to see some features like the Boss Katana air offers.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars