The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 09:15 AM

Wink 2018 McPherson Sable GOLD & New Santa Cruz Parabolic Strings- SOLD

I bought this new from Willcutt last November. It comes with everything in the original McPherson box that came when I ordered it directly from Willcutt. This guitar is known for being one of the warmer sounding carbon fiber guitars on the market. I had searched the forum for strings people had used on it and one person said Santa Cruz Parabolic Tension Strings worked great and warmed it up even more. I wanted to put new strings on it before I sold it so I decided to get those to see what they sounded like. But then I figured a better selling point would be to sell them on the side so the new owner could compare them with the strings that came standard on it (elixirs I beleive). I’m not going to go into details with the specs because their easy to find. This is the “Gold Edition” with the original pattern top. I liked it’s looks better than the honeycomb and GM Larry Klenc said at NAMM, “Our technicians say there’s a little difference but I can’t tell.” There’s your typical very light strumming marks, but you have to look into the light to see them. Other than that, it’s just like new out of the box. 2 of the picks are a little smudged but good because I rarely used them. All original paper work from McPherson and Willcutt. Does come with original case and everything else that came with it originally that I haven’t mentioned. (See pics) I’m selling this because I want to pay off my car. With the money I would save from not paying anymore interest and high insurance rate, I could buy this guitar back later and still come out on top. That being said, I am not accepting trades. Thanks and text me if you are interested. -Dustin-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FE5A626B-EB67-498F-BCE7-CBAFE8670C15.jpg (36.4 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by Dawgrit; 03-16-2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 03-16-2019, 04:33 AM

These guitars have a warm rich sound are are rugged, battle-proof. They look sharp and the finish work is superb. Medium body size should suit everyone. Great neck.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byudzai View Post
These guitars have a warm rich sound are are rugged, battle-proof. They look sharp and the finish work is superb. Medium body size should suit everyone. Great neck.
Thanks bud! I like the coarse finish. It easily stays put on my leg without having to hold it with my fretting hand.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
carbon fiber, mcpherson, rain song, sable, warm