The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-28-2022, 06:06 AM

Default Trance audio users. Question.

Do any of you use a wireless? My xvive (by line 6) transmitter/receiver is incompatible due to a micro chip clash resulting in a frequency hum. Trance is aware of this. But they didn’t have any input on which systems don’t clash other than shure which is 3 x the price of the xvive. Any trance users find a wireless that works with no issues? Looking for the transmitter/receiver type. Thanks
Old 05-28-2022, 08:23 AM
Charter Member

The Sennheiser XSW systems are my favorite but one of mine recently stopped holding a charge. I try to stick to cables these days.
Old 05-28-2022, 05:03 PM

Thanks. I will check it out. So no noise interference with the amulet? Quiet and clean? How old were your receiver and transmitter? Thanks.
Old 05-28-2022, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroUSA View Post
The Sennheiser XSW systems are my favorite but one of mine recently stopped holding a charge. I try to stick to cables these days.
I just read the reviews on Sweetwater. There are a lot of people complaining about battery life issues. Of course my old line 6 transmitter and receiver lasts for hours.
Old 05-31-2022, 05:31 PM

Anyone else use a transmitter/receiver with the Amulet?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification