The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 06-09-2016, 09:17 PM

At the risk of honking my own horn, I dunno if you've been following this one. http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=420930

Pretty detailed. I should be honking Oddmanout's horn for all the trouble he takes to post all this info.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoeguitar View Post
At the risk of honking my own horn, I dunno if you've been following this one. http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/f...d.php?t=420930

Pretty detailed. I should be honking Oddmanout's horn for all the trouble he takes to post all this info.
Beep beep!!!

That maple neck on that mahogany body is stunning. Nice work all 'round. I like your building style and methods too. Clever side bending jig, nice and simple to get the job done right.

You learn something every day, the dime trick on the pyramid bridge is brilliant.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:58 PM

Default Different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles Tauber View Post
I'm curious. For what acoustic guitar parts, jigs, fixtures, etc. where you thinking of 3D printing?
Hey Charles! People have been making fixtures before but now you can dang well make the whole body Electrical parts are still used but rest is pretty much made by these special printing machines.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair