The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 10-29-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuki79 View Post
Well they all seem to indicate that it works with mag pickups since one previous post said there were pictures that lead to that conclusion.

One thing bugging me is that I thought anthem SL was just a full anthem with mic pot set to max... never heard about compression. I thought Lyric had the multiband compression.

Note that I started my IR journey with the lyric... that do include multiband compression...
I have no direct knowledge about compression within Anthem, but had seen a comment by James May in this recent thread: https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/...d.php?t=594559

where he states: "...The SL has some internal compression that can't be disabled. As a result it doesn't play well with ToneDexter. The full Anthem works very well with Dexter, should you decide to go that way in the future."
2023 Cole Clark True Hybrid
Fender Acoustasonic Strat
Line6HX Stomp
BeatBuddy
Boss RC-500
EV Evolve 30M
Old 10-29-2020, 07:15 PM

Thanks everyone. There were some excellent questions here. The video should be up on the LR Baggs YouTube channel soon.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification