The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 08-13-2020, 08:13 PM

Default Musicians Friend SDOTD - G&L ASAT

I bought one of these on a previous SDOTD. My son is home from college (Berklee) and he fell in love with it, and wanted to take it back with him for the fall. I was just thinking about how much I was going to miss it when they did the deal again. Now we both have one! It is exactly the color scheme I would custom order. I really do love this guitar!
Old 08-14-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkingston View Post
I bought one of these on a previous SDOTD. My son is home from college (Berklee) and he fell in love with it, and wanted to take it back with him for the fall. I was just thinking about how much I was going to miss it when they did the deal again. Now we both have one! It is exactly the color scheme I would custom order. I really do love this guitar!
Great that you could find two! These G&Ls show up on the STOTD frequently and they're always a great buy.
Old 08-14-2020, 05:22 PM
Charter Member

I just picked up the G&L Tribute bass they had on the SDOTD a few days ago (or was it yesterday?). Reviews were good and the price was right. Not a huge fan of basswood, but some basswood instruments can be quite good. Plus, it was a pretty blue color!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars