The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD

Old 09-08-2011, 01:31 PM

Default Zoom HD Q3 Belfast Recording

Hi: This is my first recording with my Zoom Q3 HD. I recorded this song for some of my friends in the USA and Canada. The song was recorded in an old Victorian Swimming Club in Belfast,"Tempelmore Ave" the pool is no longer in use but the acoustics are fantastic due to the old tiled walls.

The contents of the song may not be of interest to many,but I get the chance to show off my much loved Avalon 201 CE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrvI...qw5SnLuAIw1cIQ

Last edited by MIKE 450; 01-02-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE 450 View Post
Hi: This is my first recording with my Zoom Q3 HD. I recorded this song for some of my friends in the USA and Canada. The song was recorded in an old Victorian Swimming Club in Belfast,"Tempelmore Ave" the pool is no longer in use but the acoustics are fantastic due to the old tiled walls.

The contents of the song may not be of interest to many,but I get the chance to show off my much loved Avalon 201 CE.
A link or YT id or??

Fran
The Homebrewed Music Blog

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > RECORD